Scholars are about to begin their science fair projects! This should be a fun and interesting learning opportunity that allows each scholar to explore a testable scientific question.
Science packet here
• As a family your job is only to assist. The responsibility of completing the project by the specified deadlines is your child’s.
• Mistakes are to be expected. Sometimes, experiments even need to be started over. That’s okay! Real scientists constantly refine their studies and need to start again!
• Please be available to assist with any portions that may pose a safety risk.
• This is a multi-stage project. Scholars must complete a Science Fair Student Guide (inside this folder), a PowerPoint, and present their work in order to receive full credit.
• NO display board will be needed for the final project.
Thank you for your support! Booth-Fickett Science Team
Grading Day - No School
Come launch a weather balloon, design a catapult or study in our Sonoran Desert habitat! The environment at Booth-Fickett focuses heavily on math, science and technology. All of our students complete projects for our annual science fair, while our middle school students participate in our Science Olympiad!
Our students become masters of math and science, with the ability to enroll in advanced studies courses. We also offer AVID, a program that helps students prepare academically for college success!
Booth-Fickett Falcon Families,
Interested in after-school classes?? Sign up for our 21st Century Learning Program. Print out the application and turn in to the school.
21st Century Application (English)
21st Century Application (español)
This is a program funded by a federal grant from the U.S. Department of Education and administered by the Arizona Department of Education. It supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, particularly students who attend high-poverty and low-performing schools. The program helps students meet state and local student standards in core academic subjects, such as reading and math; offers students a broad array of enrichment activities that can complement their regular academic programs; and offers literacy and other educational services to the families of participating children. For more information visit: https://www.azed.gov/21stcclc/
If you would like to enroll your student in after-school classes, please contact Rhonda Burnett at 520-731-7300.